MWC Blank Board - Bob's Super Simple Shield for MultiWii
MWC Blank Board - Bob's Super Simple Shield is a base board for your Arduino powered MultiWii Powered craft. The board is designed by B. Miller and is made available here by BlueSkyRC.
Bob’s Super Simple Shield, Rev. 1.0.4:
- Standard 50 x 50mm size with mounting holes at 45 x 45mm
- Mounting holes accommodate a #4 or 3mm fastener
- Multiple mounting choices for sensor boards
- 5V and 3V3* Power at both mounting sites (*3V3 requires 3V3 Kit consisting of 3V3 LDO Regulator and 2 capacitors)
- Power from pin D12 is provided for Wii Motion Plus sensors.
- All 5V power is connected together and are powered from the ESC BECs
- Duplicate IC2 lines for mounting sensors above or below the board.
- Aux2 is brought out from Pin8.
- A6 and A7 pin support through Arduino Pro Mini (new models).
- BT pins Perfect for female header direct to BlueSkyRC.com Serial Bluetooth Adapter.
Required and Recommended options:
*** International orders if ONLY ordering a blank board with or without the 3V3 kit, please contact us
and we can provide cheaper shipping via USPS First Class Mail. Order will be processed manually.
More information available from BobsQuads.com
Visit the thread on RCGroups
for software and details for the MultiWii platform.
Video by MultiWiiCopter.com on how to harvest and work with a Genuine Wii Motioplus
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 October, 2011.